Townhouse Corner 310m for sale in Villette Sodic, New Cairo
Reference: SE 4161
Villas / Townhouses / Sale
Core & Shell
No of Floors:
The value of Installment:
The type of ownership:
Fri 13 May 2016
Real Estate Egypt , New Cairo , Villette.Townhouse 310m with garden 200 m and roof terrace 60 m for sale in Villette compound
First floor consists of reception , guest toilet , kitchen , living room and terrace with 200 meters garden.
second floor consists of two bedrooms , bathroom , master bedroom with dressing room and private toilet and living room.
roof area consists of living room , bathroom and roof terrace 60 meters.
Villette offers the residence of luxury and privacy ; a 301 acres with building area over
only 16% and the rest 84% are gardens and services .
enjoy a 30 acres club house containing pools and playing yards
and the landscape pockets between villas attached with the jogging and cycling tracks .
We also have properties within near areas from this property and we would be more than happy to assist you finding your dream house whenever and wherever. Sedra is considering the best option finding our customers well and their most pleasured properties all around Egypt with the wanted reachable prices and flexible installments plans for every each project we market. Don't hesitate to contact us and you will receive a real estate consultancy not only sales , we admire the quality and we provide the best sale and after sale services.
Balcony + View
Close to the city
Inside the city
Green color means pay in installments