3    3
Reference: RE 21457
AHMED KESHKA
+2 01222126844
View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
RE/MAX Almohager
01060690000
Property Type:
Villas / Sale
Price:
Call Us
Property Address:
Oriana 3
Plot Area:
351 M2
Building Area:
308 M2
Street Width:
25
Type:
Twin House
No of floors:
3
No of Bedrooms:
3
No of Bathrooms:
3
Flooring:
check Other  
Facing:
check North  check East  
View:
Overlooking Lush of Greenary Spaces & Lakes
Real Estate License:
Residential License

Real
Estate Egypt , Cairo , New Cairo City  ,  Real
Estate Festival City Cairo , Twin House  for Sale In Cairo Festival City Oriana Gated Community

The built up area does not exceed 20% , while the remaining 80% consists of
landscaping , water features & artificial lakes , and roads. Residents are
also offered exclusive access to the Club House , a luxury retreat in the heart
of the community with extensive recreational and leisure facilities.
Project Add Values: 
1. Residential communities which include Festival Living Apartments ,
Oriana Villas and Residence. 
2. Festival Center shopping mall with over 300 shops , 95
restaurants and cafes , 12 anchor stores including IKEA , a 17 screen multiplex
cinema complex , Carrefour hyper market and parking for over 7 , 0 00 cars 
Al-Futtaim’s retail division represents some of the most
prestigious and popular international brands. With a retail network of 150
outlets in the UAE , a purchase is made from an Al-Futtaim outlet
every three seconds. The retail division is rapidly expanding in the Gulf
region and has ambitious plans for future growth.
Al-Futtaim’s retail division aims to raise the bar by offering its
customers the best international brands , outstanding showrooms and facilities
as well as quality customer service. By creating unique retail experiences ,
long term customer loyalty is engendered , providing a solid foundation for
future expansion.

3. The Business District offering 250 , 000 m2 of state of the art leasable
offices; 
4. Two International Hotels . 
5. Automotive showrooms (Toyota 2009 , Honda 2008). 
6. The American International School AIS. Cairo Festival City will
also host the first in Africa KidZania edu-entertainment destination for kids
(running since 2005).Marvelous Twin House for sale In Oriana Villas , With Total Building Area 307.78 sq.m m , Plot Area 351 m , Divided into 3 Floors : Ground Floor 134 sq.m , First Floor 144 sq.m , Roof 30 sq.m , Ground Floor : Dining room , Reception , Kitchen , Maid room including a Bathroom , Bathroom. First Floor consists of: Living room , 2 Terraces , Master Bedroom with bath and Dressing , 2 Bedrooms , 1 Bathroom. Roof Consists of : Bathroom + store and Open Space

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Garden
check High ceilings
check Inside the city
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Master Bedroom
check Private Entrance
check Residential Area
check Servant Room
check Shopping nearby
check Two Entrance

Related Listings

Villa Type T2 in Cairo festival city resale
EGP 20,000,000
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms
Cairo Festival City Villa Semi Finished for Sale
EGP 13,000,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
3 Rooms with bathrooms + Master with bathroom and dressing , Maids room with bathroom + driver with
EGP 11,000,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Cairo Festival City Compound - New Cairo - Twin House for Sale
EGP 7,000,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Villa in Cairo Festival City with Installment 4 Years & Half
EGP 10,805,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Stand Alone Villa for sale in Cairo Festival City - Prime Location
EGP 14,000,000
New Cairo
7 Bedrooms
For Sale with Installment Oriana Villa - Cairo Festival City
EGP 10,050,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Oriana Villa at CFC El Tagamoa with Installment
EGP 9,905,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Cairo Festival City - Phase Oriana - Villa for Sale with Installment
EGP 9,805,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Buy Villa at Cairo Festival City El Tagamoa Phase Oriana
EGP 10,200,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Buy Villa at Cairo Festival City Phase Oriana with Installment
EGP 9,970,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
CFC Oriana Villa Cairo Festival For Sale Villa with Installment
EGP 10,150,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms