villa for sale in villette sodic
Reference: SE 5556
Villas / Townhouses / Sale
No of Floors:
The value of Installment:
The type of ownership:
Sun 1 Oct 2017
Stand Alone villa land area : 520 m building area : 362 m divided into Ground Floor 152.5 m2 First floor 155 m2 , Basement 170 m2 optional
1:Ground Floor : reception 2 pieces , dining , kitchen , bathroom , guest bedroom , nanny room with toilet , guest toilet
2: First Floor : Master bedroom + dressing + Master Bathroom , Bathroom , 2 Bedrooms , Family living , terrace
Villette offers the residence of luxury and privacy , a 301 acres with building area over
only 16% and the rest 84% are gardens and services .
Enjoy a 30 acres club house containing pools and playing yards.
The landscape pockets between villas attached with the jogging and cycling tracks .
We also have properties within near areas from this property and we would be more than happy to assist you finding your dream house whenever and wherever. Sedra is considering the best option finding our customers well and their most pleasured properties all around Egypt with the wanted reachable prices and flexible installments plans for every each project we market. Don't hesitate to contact us and you will receive a real estate consultancy not only sales , we admire the quality and we provide the best sale and after sale services.
Balcony + View
Close to the city
Inside the city
TV Cable Or Satellite
Green color means pay in installments