3    3
Reference: GB 720
EGP 1,652,000
Mohamed El - Fergany
+201206373333
View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Global Building
+2 01270100500
+202 26708235
Property Type:
Apartments / Sale
Price:
EGP 1,652,000 Cash
Price / Sqm:
EGP 3,399 Per Sqm
Finishing Status:
Semi Finished
Surface Area:
486 M2
Floor No.:
Ground Floor
No of Bedrooms:
3
No of Bathrooms:
3
View:
Overlooking Garden View
Year Built:
2015
Real Estate License:
Residential license

Real Estate Egypt , Real Estate New Cairo , 5th settlement , Narjis Buildings a Duplex on Basement & ground floor with a 486 m with private garden 200 m divided into 3 bedrooms one of them is master with bathroom & dressing or office , 3 bathrooms , Kitchen , terrace over a garden , garage for one car , living room , 4 reception area , dining room ,

Can be paid with down payment 70% and the rest 30% over 18 month

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Garage
check Garden
check Inside the city
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Master Bedroom
check Near Transport
check Private Entrance
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Security Services
check Shopping nearby
check Special Garage
check Terrace
check Two Entrance

Related Listings

Flat 300 M For Sale AT New Cairo Infront of Cairo Festival
EGP 2,500,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Apartment open view in Village Garden Katmaya for sale
EGP 1,300,000
New Cairo
2 Bedrooms
in taj sultan apartment 192 m for sale
EGP 1,400,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Duplex with Garden, Village Avenue installments over 4 years.
EGP 2,817,500
New Cairo
284 M2
Apartment for sale, The Village Gate, Palm Hills, 146 Sqm.
EGP 1,550,000
New Cairo
146 M2
Apartment for sale, 200 sqm, UPHILL RESIDENCE installments over 4 years.
EGP 1,445,400
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Apartment for sale, Village Avenue, Palm Hills.
EGP 2,558,000
New Cairo
256 M2
Duplex with Garden, Village Gate Palm Hills!
EGP 1,985,000
New Cairo
194 M2
Unique Apartment For Sale At Taj City Compound With Installment
EGP 1,500,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Hyde Park Compound - Flat with Installment Delivery After 1 Year
EGP 830,000
New Cairo
1 Bedrooms
Apartment at Lotus for Sale
EGP 910,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
apartment in Uptown Cairo for sale
EGP 2,600,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms