3    5
Reference: SE 8632
EGP 4,875,000
Sedra Homes
01000080903
View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Sedra Homes
Hotline: 19312
+2 01222181237
Category:
Villas / Townhouses / Sale
Price:
EGP 4,875,000 Installment
Finishing Status:
Core & Shell
Plot Area:
250 M2
Building Area:
260 M2
Street Width:
16
No of Floors:
2
Bedrooms:
3
Bathrooms:
5
Facing:
check North  
View:
Landscape
Price:
EGP 4,875,000
Down Payment:
EGP 487,500
Installments:
28
The value of Installment:
EGP 156,696 / Quarterly
Delivery Date:
2019
License:
Residential
The type of ownership:
Registered
Last Updated:
Sun 22 Oct 2017

For sale middle town house 260m in villette compound , new cairo
Town house 260 m with garden 150 m and roof terrace 70 m for sale in villette compound

First floor consists of reception , guest toilet , kitchen , maid room with private toilet and terrace with 200 meters garden
second floor consists of two bedrooms , bathroom , master bedroom with dressing room and private toilet and living room
roof area consists of living room , bathroom and roof terrace 60 meters

villette offers the residence of luxury and privacy ; a 301 acres with building area over
only 16% and the rest 84% are gardens and services .
enjoy a 30 acres club house containing pools and playing yards
and the landscape pockets between villas attached with the jogging and cycling tracks .
We also have properties within near areas from this property and we would be more than happy to assist you finding your dream house whenever and wherever. Sedra is considering the best option finding our customers well and their most pleasured properties all around Egypt with the wanted reachable prices and flexible installments plans for every each project we market. Don't hesitate to contact us and you will receive a real estate consultancy not only sales , we admire the quality and we provide the best sale and after sale services

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Close to the city
check Garage
check Inside the city
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Major Street
check Master Bedroom
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Roof
check Security Services
check Servant Room
check Shopping nearby
check Terrace