4    6
Reference: SE 2878
EGP 8,500,000
Michael Kameel
View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Sedra Homes
Hotline: 19312
+2 01222181237
Property Type:
Villas / Sale
EGP 8,500,000 Installment
Property Address:
kattamya , behind new cairo clib and mivida compound
Finishing Status:
Core & Shell
Plot Area:
700 M2
Building Area:
360 M2
Street Width:
No of floors:
No of Bedrooms:
No of Bathrooms:
EGP 8,500,000
Down Payment:
EGP 850,000
No of Installments:
The value of Installment:
EGP 425,000
Duration of Installment:
Delivery Date:
Real Estate License:
New Cairo

separate 360m with garden 350 m and roof terrace 130 m for sale in villette compound

First floor consists of reception , guest toilet , kitchen , guest bedroom with private toilet , nanny room with private toilet and terrace with 350 meters garden
second floor consists of two bedrooms , bathroom , master bedroom with dressing room and private toilet and living room
roof area consists of living room , kitchenette , bathroom and roof terrace 130 meters

villette offers the residence of luxury and privacy ; a 301 acres with building area over
only 16% and the rest 84% are gardens and services .
enjoy a 30 acres club house containing pools and playing yards
and the landscape pockets between villas attached with the jogging and cycling tracks .

We also have properties within near areas from this property and we would be more than happy to assist you finding your dream house whenever and wherever. Sedra is considering the best option finding our customers well and their most pleasured properties all around Egypt with the wanted reachable prices and flexible installments plans for every each project we market. Don't hesitate to contact us and you will receive a real estate consultancy not only sales , we admire the quality and we provide the best sale and after sale services.

the compound locates close to 90th street and AUC surrounded bu the best compounds in new cairo like mivida , layan , villette and hyde park
also close to commercial areas and services .


check Balcony + View
check Close to the city
check Garage
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Master Bedroom
check Private Entrance
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Roof
check Security Services
check Servant Room
check Shopping nearby
check Special Garage
check Terrace

Related Listings

medium villa for sale in villette compound, new cairo, sodic
EGP 8,500,000

Green color means pay in installments    

Nasr City
4 Bedrooms
Villa in a building for sale with private entrance
EGP 7,000,000
Nasr City