townhouse RESALE 266 m at layan sabbour new cairo
Reference: SE 3098
Villas / Sale
No of Floors:
The value of Installment:
The type of ownership:
Wed 3 Aug 2016
LAYAN Residence is located in the heart of New Cairo , Egypt , where it completes the theme of life that flaunts comfort , harmony and luxury through the architectural designs.
Experience the balance of life in LAYAN Residence. Take pleasure in the comforts of dream living at its finest at your very home and beyond your doorstep where modern modalities and technologies are blended with beautiful natural surroundings . layan built over 220 acres only 25% buildings and the rest 75 % landscapes and greenery with the enjoyment of a club house containing sport yards , restaurant and cafes .
Town house 266m + garden 130m
Ground floor 115m , consisting of :
(Maid Room + bathroom + reception 4 pieces + terrace)
first floor 116m , consisting of:
(2 bedrooms + 1 master bedroom with( bathroom and dressing ) +open living room + bathroom + terrace)
Roof consisting of:
1 bedroom with bathroom on 30m
Open roof terrace 85m
We also have properties within near areas from this property and we would be more than happy to assist you finding your dream house whenever and wherever. Sedra is considering the best option finding our customers well and their most pleasured properties all around Egypt with the wanted reachable prices and flexible installments plans for every each project we market. Don't hesitate to contact us and you will receive a real estate consultancy not only sales , we admire the quality and we provide the best sale and after sale services.
Balcony + View
Close to the city
Inside the city
Green color means pay in installments