3    3
: EBP 6559
EGP 5,500,000
Amr Hussein
+201200011552
View all our properties
     Courtier Email
    
Egypt Best Properties
+2 01202400024
+2 01224946565
Catégorie:
Villas / Townhouses / Vendre
Type:
Maison de ville
Prix:
EGP 5,500,000 Détails financiers
Excellent:
Semi Finished
Surface du Terrain:
260 M2
Superficie du Batiment:
462 M2
Nombre de Chambre:
3
Nombre de Salles de Bain:
3
Par jour:
Garden
Prix:
EGP 5,500,000
premier paiement:
EGP 1,375,000
Nombre de versements:
16
Montant du versement:
EGP 253,125
En construction:
2016
Permis immobilier:
Residential
Enregistré:
Pas enregistré
Dernière mise à jour:
Thu 5 Jan 2017

Enjoy the Luxury of living in La Nuova Vista by Misr Italia lying on an area of 41 acres , while 90% of the project is Landscape and Hardscape and on the other hand the remaining 10% are the built area of the project which consists of 131 Luxury villas and Commercial Strip “Italian Square”.
The compound consists of 2 Main gates and pedestrian gate for commercial strip

Annonces Connexes

check Balcony + View
check Close to the city
check Garage
check Garden
check Inside the city
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Major Street
check Master Bedroom
check Near Transport
check On a highway
check Paddocks
check Private Entrance
check Residential Area
check Security Services
check Servant Room
check Shopping nearby